Spring Street Mac has been providing computer repair service to Los Angeles Mac users for over five years. We started repairing computers and phones Downtown in 2011 and have grown to become LA’s premier Mac shop. We give our customers the same advice that we would give our friends! Whatever service we provide, we promise you honest assessments and quality parts & labor.
• General Diagnosis
• Mac OS Install/Re-Install
• Data Transfer
• Hard Drive / Solid State Drive (SSD) Replacement/Install
• Cracked Glass / LCD Repair
• Cracked Glass Replacement (iPhone 4/4s/5/5c/5s/6/6+/7/7+)
• Battery Replacement
• Lightning Charger Port Repair
• Data Transfer/Phone Backup/Recovery
• Liquid Spill / Water Damage Inspection
• Liquid Spill Damage Specialists!
• Liquid Inspection / Computer Teardown
• Corrosion Cleaning & Diagnosis
• Upon diagnosis, a technician determines which parts are required to replace.
• Reassembly / System Testing
• Disk Repair/Data Corruption Repair
• Rebuild Directory Structure
• Advanced Diagnostics Check
• Overnight Apple Hardware Test
• Latest OS Updates
• Upgrade Recommendations
Upgrade Your Computer’s Memory (RAM) – Starting at $99!
• 4/8/16GB Upgrade
• Includes most recent MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, and iMacs.
Running out of file storage? Increase Your Mac’s Hard Drive Storage Capability!
• Most Desktop Macs – 1TB/2TB/4TB/6TB
• Laptop Models & Mac Mini – 500GB/750GB/1TB
• Upgrade to a Solid State Drive (SSD) – 256GB/512GB/1TB
Spring Street Mac offers a wide range of business to business (B2B) and professional on-site services tailored to the specific needs of businesses, both, large and small. Our clients include independent firms, Fortune 500 companies, leading broadcast TV and cable networks, recording studios, film & video post-production houses, publishers, ad agencies, schools, and non-profit organizations. Pre-paid hourly plans, service contracts and retainer agreements are available.
Services We Provide
- Deployment & Administration of Apple computers, peripherals, and accessories
- Desk-side support
- Help desk support
- Server support
- Storage and data protection solutions
- Custom workflow design and support
- Technology and network assessments
- Design, implementation, and support for networks with PCs and Macs
- Contingency and disaster recovery planning
- Point-Of-Sale Systems and Credit Card Processing – Merchant Services
- VOIP Phone Solutions
- Professional audio/video support
- Full Service Mac IT Department Support
Since 2011, we’ve helped hundreds of Mac & Windows users recover from data loss. Whether your data includes photos you can’t retake, projects you don’t have time to re-do, or e-mails you can’t live without, we can recover it all!
Recovery is Available For Just About Anything That Holds Data
- Computers running any version of Mac OS or Windows
- Nearly any internal or external hard drive
- RAID arrays
- Digital camera media (compact flash, memory stick, smart media, micro drives, SD and mini SD cards)
- USB flash drives
- Removable media
Please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how Spring Street Mac can assist you.